Re: Muds

So your examiner was an actual human player? I wouldn't mind completing tasks for an in game exam as part of a quest, but actually being made to please some geezer just doesn't sound fun at all.

Then again I remember when I read the descriptions of the iron realms games they each appeared slightly to have a different focus, . One was more political, one seemed more crafting and one seemed more questing and experience, they all had elements of all of these,but when i read the descriptions some emphasized certain elements more than others, though I didn't quite get into trying any of them because I was a bit wary of the access in terms of combat speed etc, as well as the negative comments I mentioned.

When the audeasy list gets back up I'll make enquiries there sinse if I remember rightly several people on that list had played the iron realms games and had different opinions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector