Re: Muds

So your examiner was an actual human player? I wouldn't mind completing tasks for an in game exam as part of a quest, but actually being made to please some geezer just doesn't sound fun at all.

Then again I remember when I read the descriptions of the iron realms games they each appeared slightly to have a different focus, . One was more political, one seemed more crafting and one seemed more questing and experience, they all had elements of all of these,but when i read the descriptions some emphasized certain elements more than others, though I didn't quite get into trying any of them because I was a bit wary of the access in terms of combat speed etc, as well as the negative comments I mentioned.

When the audeasy list gets back up I'll make enquiries there sinse if I remember rightly several people on that list had played the iron realms games and had different opinions.

I've just spent today playing wayfare144 which has been fun, particularly the unique crafting and harvesting system, heck I've done no combat at all but still really liked the game.

I do worry about pvp sinse I don't believe there is a restriction but nothing bad has happened yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector