Re: I have a big problem with Twitter. Any alternatives?

Agreed with post 2. This is absolute bullshit, but isn't surprising. The left is truly evil and will stop at nothing to silence anyone who disagrees with them. Everyone should be concerned that the constitution is under attack. If you're not, you're either ignorant or in on this bullshit. President Trump should declare Martial Law and stop this once and for all. As president, he's one of the most powerful people in the world and swore an oath to protect the constitution. These people are extremely dangerous and are no joking matter.

As for alternatives to Facebook and Twitter, I'm not sure. Parler will be coming back online, but I'm not totally sure how accessible it is. I've also heard of Mastodon, but I haven't tried it either so can't speak to its accessibility. I don't use social media myself. I prefer email and platforms like Zoom or Team Talk.