Re: I think I screwed up majorly regarding school

To add to all of that, you might want to consider if college is right for you in the first place. It isn't for a lot of people, FYI, not going doesn't make you a lesser human being or something, and there are plenty of lower level jobs you can get into which don't require that you have a hole bunch of degrees.
I'd recommend you examine your priorities, too. I remember you posted in a topic a while ago that you're planning on moving come your 18th birthday. I'm not sure if that has came around yet, nor if you've already moved, but if you're even vaguely considering college you'll want a good idea as to where you're going to be doing it.
ADHD sucks, BTW. While I wouldn't blame it entirely for my own troubles in the system, I can tell you right now I could have achieved / could be achieving so much more if I had a half way decent attention span, could really think clearly about the future and could actually make myself give a shit about the grades I get and not just what sort of impact those grades will have on my future.