Re: I have a big problem with Twitter. Any alternatives?

Oh yeah. I mean Trump tweeted and the media covered it, no matter what it was. Some of that's understandable, e.g. when he basically banned trans people from the military via Twitter, which was not only the first time we found out about it, but the first time the military found out about it. Whatever you think of that decision, that's a piss poor way to implement policy. You'd think the first thing you'd do is consult with your military first, or at least, let them know so they can figure out how to implement the policy.

But yeah, there was a ton of stuff the media didn't need to cover at all that got covered anyway. Hell when he was campaigning I specifically remember a TV station here in the US switching from a candidate's speech to the stage where Trump was going to appear like an hour later because somebody was setting up a podium. And I don't mean they switched pictures, I mean the audio was also somebody setting up a podium on an otherwise completely empty stage. So sure, the media's got some blame to shoulder too, no doubt.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector