Re: I have a big problem with Twitter. Any alternatives?

@11
You're not going to find a platform that does what you want.  You never could.  That didn't exist before the internet, even.  You get to pick between extremist edgelords or platforms that moderate, and your entire "I can't support twitter" thing boils down to "I don't support moderation".  Trump, in particular, was given a lot of slack.  Even saying that white supremacists were good people wasn't enough to get any of the platforms to deplatform him.  It seems really, really strange that this is the last straw for you.  If literally anyone else had been sayaing the stuff he says every day for the last 4 years they'd have gotten banned from any of the platforms and it wouldn't be controversial at all.

Also, you've got to keep in mind that he decided to open his mouth and start in on how they'll have voices long into the future and stuff *during* the violent protesting in the senate.  This wasn't him saying it beforehand, or after things settled down.  You don't tell protestors that are on a violent rampage that they'll have a voice long into the future.  That's like seeing a giant fire and going "here's my fire truck. But I loaded it with gasoline. Hold my beer..."  It should tell you something that he's even got Republicans turning on him this time, rather than keeping their mouths shut and riding out the next 10 days and avoiding the fallout.