Re: what do I need to learn to be independent?

@13
You could just get shoes that don't require tying.  That does exist now.  I would recommend learning it, but that option does exist.

@14
It's spelled vinegar.

Also, I hate to tell you that that's almost certainly not working as well as you think it is.  The vinegar + baking soda thing is not a strong cleaner at all.  It's probably only getting half of it off.  Literally any cleaner is going to be better/easier.

I can't stress this enough.  Your house can be a moldy pig stye that gives people food poisoning just by breathing the air and sighted people still won't say "did you know your carpet is melting and looks like something from the university biology lab?"  Usually the most you get is suddenly you're always going out with your friends rather than them coming over.  Be very careful about figuring out if what you're doing actually works, or you just think it does.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector