Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

No I'm not in debt, actually he owes me 10000 dollars, but that's a whole other topic. But I do want to pay him back by spending more time with him. But the reason I don't do that, is exactly the reason that I am still here. Because I don't have the skills yet to move and be stable. I would like to be able to live i my own place and meet up with him like once or twice a week. He is already gone a lot of the time, but it doesn't feel the same way when I spend time with him now, as it would i the abvoe scenario. I could cosider asking if I can live in this house alone and he can live in the other house so that I can practice independence, but this house is where all of his disorgaized shit is. Not to mention it is super old, and every time I walk into my room, my mindset goes from positive to negative imeediately. I call it an atmosphere. When you walk into a place that istantly changes your mindset.
The problem with living in this house vs an apartment is that I already know the people here, and none of them are social, and they are super old. In an apartment complex, you have a wider age range, and more people may visit the areas aroudn you.
So should I ask about living idependently in this house? It's worth a try, and probably the best course of action for me. I don't have to pay rent, I won't have to deal with my dad thinking I don't love him because I asked to be independent, and I already know this area a little bit.
I don't want to move to the other house, because my dad is still "managing it" whatever that means, and I've heard stories about that house that make me question the sanitary conditions. So I'd rather stay here where things are so old and fucked up, they are broken.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector