Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

I think I over exaggerated that. He is still home a lot, but on the days he does leave, it is pretty much for the rest of the day. Sometimes he leaves at 8, sometimes at 11, sometimes at 2, it's random each day. Sometimes he doesn't leave at all. So I over exaggerated that. I could technically be buying my own groceries and popping them into the microwave or learning how to use the smaller oven. So yes some of this is my fault. But being independent in this house feels wrong to me. Ithink because I would then be taking care of the house instead of my dad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector