Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

@96 fair enough, but I will disagree with one thing. There is always mail on the kitchen table, and I can't just sort that and organize it  so I can have a place to eat without mail being in my way. Besides if I did try to organize it, my dad would say that it wwasn't organized in a way he likes it. Yes, my dad attempts to sort his mail at the fucking kitchen table. And it doesn't work. Why? Because we're trying to put things on the table that, oh I don't know, belong on the table, and so I have to move things out of the way, and then he tries to sort it again plus adds more onto it, and this continues. Sometimes there is even mail in the chairs too. It's one thing to have a mail problem. But it's another to have a mail problem in the fucking kitchen! It doesn't matter if there is only 2 of us, the kitchen isn't for your god damn mail!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector