Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

because I have the resources I need, I am just not taking full advantage of them, I am impatient in waiting for them, and my grit is weak. I have some strengths no doubt, but grit is a weak one. I'm sure I could be on better termss with my dad. I am just very very uncomfortable talking about any of my problems around him. I guess you can say that I don't give him a chance to help. But isn't it common sense that I need help? I've kind of hinting at the fact that I am unhappy. I don't show it to him, but he should be able to read between the lines, right? Maybe this is more of my fault than I originally thought, but my dad could be doing a lot better than he is. Sometimes he asks me, hey what is your situation with school like, or what is your situation of employment like. And I just say I don't know.
I'm an asshole if you haven't noticed, and I think it is really starting to show now based on what I just said. I don't try to be an asshole, I just am.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector