Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I'm pretty sure there's nothing to be done with the phones in this version.
Also, my earthquake team is about to come up against something very, very gross. The next boss is the hyper Maustodon. So all the earth types have to worry about ice. Garganchan has to worry about earth. The ghosts have to worry about undead. This is gonna be fun.
Also, something kinda funny I found, decay dust works on the bosses. Draining all of a bosses moves to where it's killing itself with final endeavor is kind of death by a thousand papercuts, but it works. I don't think that's a viable strategy here though with all the weaknesses that are gonna be hit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector