Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I went with Pandourbit, Garganchan and Maustodon. I had Maustodon and Garganchan hitting while Pandourbit drained away usage points. I thought the fight would end up dragging on endlessly while I kept missing over and over, but they were hitting more than I expected with the accuracy drops. I could have just nuked with Pandourbit as well to kill it even faster. I suspect I got lucky, plus it kept trying to use mindless charge on Maustodon for not much damage. Fight was easier than it probably should have been, but as we all know, the AI isn't really all that sophisticated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector