Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

What I did was stick the Perfect Glasses on Garganchan and pound with Blaze Punch. I just managed, somehow, to beat the Last Resort Protacall and Chaos Oghma fights, both of which were, let's just say, hard. I had Last Resort Protacall confused most of the time, so it was mainly the Mirror Shield and Bomb Box that caused the most trouble. I didn't remember about this until near the end, but just so you know, if you hit the Mirror Shield (not the Last Resort Protacall) with an attack while the shield is up, it will say: Last Resort Protacall has been primed. Hit the Last Resort Protacall while the shield is up with an attack of that type and you can damage the boss as well as the shield. Here is an audio demo of both those fights, just in case you trainers are interested how I beat them. Sure it's probably not the right way, but I haven't beaten the game yet. Hmm, wonder if the master stadium will be as hard as those fights were...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c08tzhpq1fm6t … e.mp3?dl=0

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector