Re: Persistent Conexant Audio Pop-up: I Need Help

A PM is in your way.
Coming to the topic: I never had this kind of issue, but let's see if this works, I don't know if that'll work or no, cause I haven't used this part of my PC much.
Open Run Dialog, type
services.msc
After that window appears, search for CxUtilSvc, and enter it's properties.
You'll see a start button, do it. Then Apply, Okay, and Reboot.
If this doesn't work,  try checking your audio drivers, troubleshoot, or update, or repair, whatever works.
If still not fixed, try to change your default audio driver.
That's all I could offer.