Re: Persistent Conexant Audio Pop-up: I Need Help

I'm kind of at a loss, but it would help to know what steps you took to get the mic set up. In theory, this should be a plug and play type deal, but I've never seen a USB headset with a detachable mic before. It sounds like the control panel app that conexant is using is no longer detecting your sound card, and I'm thinking it's likely to have something to do with whatever was done to make the USB headset work.