Re: code 7

I've been flailing around for two hours trying to find info, and am stuck at a few choke points. This is all side-mission stuff, and
slight
spoilers
beyond

1. There's a computer that requires over six types of info to log into; I have six, and it's not good enough. Tips on where else I might be able to find info about this person would be helpful.
2. SQPC2, or whatever it's called. It requires a password, but there is no info on where to get that password. It's tied to an achievement, but I'm using ich.io, so unfortunately the list of achievements you linked to...didn't help a whole lot.
3. Induction protocols and such. A tip on where to find the other sheet/other info would be handy. I'm tired of wandering all over looking for it.
4. I found a random doc called 0000, and it's full of gibberish. I also found SQL data, as well as various other photos in the archive. Do I need to worry about any of those, or are they red herrings?

I am at a point where, while I do not expect anyone to walk me to exactly where stuff is, I'm looking for more than really vague hints. Given that my completion will not affect anyone else (i.e., I'm not actually getting achievements and thus skewing achievement data for others), I'd prefer not to be gatekept here. For example, a bad tip would be, "It's on a computer" or "You spoke to this person once". A good tip would be something like "Find the astronomy teacher's computer" or "the sheet is in one of the labs".
Mayana, I know you are not a fan of spoilers, and I get it. But I play for completion, and I've come a ways on my own. As such, I would appreciate a little more direction.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector