Re: Any planet exploration games?

@dentin, same here, I love the idea of a text game with crew management and planet exploration and was always hoping more got done with Stellareon.

@Caccio, I'm afraid at this point in time, given the frequency of bans you've received from games, I wonder if perhaps you need to consider whether the issue here is not perhaps what is wrong with other people, but what you yourself are doing.

Personality clashes sometimes happen, some games have admins who are less pleasant, however as someone who has played a stupidly huge number of muds and online games for the last 15 or so years, can count the number of warnings I've received on one hand, has never once been banned from a game, despite not being a stranger to mental illness.

I can say that most of the time, people are reasonable if you are reasonable to them, and on the occasions they are not, either simply shutting up and working around matters, finding someone more reasonable to talk to, or (in worst  cases, ), just hauling stakes and moving all avoid unpleasantness.

I don't know what happened, and I'm not in a position to judge this situation since I wasn't on the game at the time myself, however, I can say given the variety of people and situations you seem to have had this trouble with, I do wonder if perhaps you need to think about what the  reason for this trouble you keep having actually is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector