Re: Any planet exploration games?

Dark, for everything holy, I was trying to explain, describe him the bug which happened to me, and that man banned me while I was doing this, on his own request, in a private room where he teleported me to , get it?

He requested from me to describe the bug, I was in the middle of doing it, and he just banned me, get it?

No, this is really something what I cannot grasp, this is really just too much for me to bear...

Again, I may act this and that way, but in this case I was banned by the admin whose instructions I was listening to, whose orders I was trying to follow, in order to assist his game and its community with my report, for heaven sake!

As I noticed from his reaction and behavior, he was obviously convinced of me lying, merely making up the whole thing, as if I would have any use of it...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector