Re: Any planet exploration games?

To all those who are eventually planning to play Wayfar1444, this is why I got banned again, it was all I posted in the last hours time:

My character in the game is called Ishtaar:

[chatzone] Hawgpadre says, "im not going to enforce racial slurs"
[chatzone] ironcross says, "lol"
[chatzone] Hawgpadre says, "wow Lundin fucking rude"
[chatzone] Maxum says, "oh boy hawg"
[chatzone] Hawgpadre says, "watch this"
chat agreed, some moral limits should really be determined
[chatzone] Ishtaar says, "agreed, some moral limits should really be determined"
chat in the chat I mean
[chatzone] Ishtaar says, "in the chat I mean"
[chatzone] Hawgpadre says, "he's banned"
[chatzone] Hawgpadre says, "ishtaar you're also fucking banned"
[chatzone] lundin2 says, "nice going. Hawgpadre: im not going to enforce racial slurs"
[chatzone] Hawgpadre says, "goodbye"
chat for suggesting some moral limits in chat? this is all I did in this last hour
[chatzone] Ishtaar says, "for suggesting some moral limits in chat? this is all I did in this last hour"
Your character is temporarily hosed.
*** Disconnected ***
Connection to Mud was closed.

Just for you to know what to expect in the game chat.

Edit:

I just read your last post Dark, I forgot to report that bug, so I mentioned it again when the admin appeared, asking for it to be fixed.

Then he teleported me to a separate room to explain, describe him the bug.

I have started doing so, and got banned before I could finish, I merely described how it happened.

But this 2nd case is even more obvious and revolting.

So I am done with this community, I don'T want to have anything to do with people, (admins in this case even), who are capable of banning their players merely for suggesting some moral limits to be set for the game chat.

Will check that other suggested game now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector