Re: Pfizer or Oxford?

@25, you can't prove anything either. I'm using simple logic based on what I know of MRNA, and what I know based on actual research, not just speculation, indicates that MRNA has no long-term side effects, because its *just* an instruction manual. And even if its not gone in 5-10 years completely from your body, as I said... It isn't going to modify your DNA. All it does is tell your body how to do something. Please actually try to understand that last sentence before you speculate that it will have all these nasty side effects and cause other terrible things just because its new. Change is sometimes a good thing, and sometimes, you just have to risk it. And MRNA tech isn't unknown. Its been studied for at least a decade. New, but not unknown. Big difference.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Fubsepude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector