Re: Pfizer or Oxford?

Who said anything about antivaccine? I think vaccine theory is based on sound principles. I am against rushing to get experimental genetic modification, at least until more studies have been done on the long-term effects. I choose not to get flu shots because the strain they choose is based on their predictions and they consider 30 percent efficacy a good year, last year was the first time in seventeen years that I got the flu, the previous time was several weeks after I was forced to get a flu shot.
Also, if you take into account the fact that if you get the vaccine, you're not immune, and you can still transmit, what is the net gain? From the way I view it, if 0 means you're not immune and 1 means you're immune, you can vaccinate all day long, and add 0 to the whole world's population and you're never going to add up to 1.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : abdulla-dubais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Fubsepude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector