Re: Any planet exploration games?

Will you please inform me why exactly did I get banned for the 2nd time Mr Admin?

For the 1st time you banned me while I was trying to explain, describe you a bug which I was, and am still convinced of happening to me, to your own request.

The 2nd time?

Was it for that Discworld game comment, which you allowed me to post, and then said (repeatedly even) you will not ban me for this time, but the next one if I make another similar one?
(after all you allowed it yourself)

Or, since I have made no other comments since then, but only that last one I pasted here, was it for asking to determine some moral limits for the game chat?

Either you just crossed your own promise, or you banned me for that last appeal of mine, there is no other possibility.

Good luck finding new players with such an attitude and moderation for your game.

It just feels so disappointing a great game like Wayfar having such an unfair and unreliable staff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector