Re: Any planet exploration games?

I am the one who asked the admin 1st, before I posted it, wether he will allow me to post what I can do to dogs in the Discworld mud, which is one of the leading, most popular muds nowadays, and after I got his permission, I told it.

So if you think someone should be banned from a game for telling, with the approval of the admin, what he can do in some other, very popular mud to virtual, npc dogs, then you are right, I really don't belong to such a community.

(interesting how you forgot to mention, that it was all about a game, while you are trying to make it sound as if it was referred to a rl matter)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector