Re: New Alter Aeon Section on BSG

Yeah, I dunno, man. AA has class guides, complete with skill explanations. It's got subclass recommendations. It's got strategies for more advanced stuff. It's got newbie quests for the first part of Sloe. It's got...well, a lot of stuff. The only thing I see that you really cover better than AA is equipment, and that's a big deal. I like what you're doing there, since I hear those questions a lot and it's nice to know where to pick stuff up. But as far as the class guides? I think this would be better for you to just link back to them and call it good. AA's class guides are actually what led me to learn how to play necro well, both as a newbie and then later as a fairly good necro player.