Re: New Alter Aeon Section on BSG

smoke here just trying to help though, I know I am not an experienced aa player so can't decide the guide is actualy informative or not, but so far it helps me, also I can see he put  a serious work for this IMO. it's kind of unfair to compare this to the official guide with decade of work, don't you think? the way I see it this is just an alternative for everyone+the writer's opinion. same goes with those mainstream games on gamefaqs site, one game could get like 5 different walkthroughs with different point of views from different writers.