Re: Alter aeon complaint

Moderation!

I think all has  been said that can be said on the issue of Rory's behaviour on Alter at this point. Ultimately, as Dentin said, he'll unsilence Rory when he can monitor Rory's behaviour, and what Rory does at that point is up to him.

Chewing over past disagreements such as the one with Lokar probably isn't helpful, likewise I think he has had all the good advice he is going to get at this stage and further repetition is in danger of setting the band wagon rolling.

So, while I am not closing this topic, and while any other discussion of Alteraeon (such as Jayde's regarding quests is still very welcome, failing any new developments I strongly suggest we let the Rory situation drop and resolve itself one way or the other.