Re: Alter aeon complaint

To be honest I've not really thought that deeply into things. I've gone clerric warrior necro, and just use what abilities come in useful in that combination. I suppose if I was planning a little more carefully I might have done things differently but I've sunk too much time (and indeed a few donations), into my character to want to restructure now, usually I just get tough enough to solo areas as needed. this might run into trouble later, ---- but then again I'm hoping that by the time I get to the main land there will be enough fun places for me to want to explore that advancing won't seem so grindy and I can handle the bits I want.

heck, I already go back to Kordon and redo areas with quests when new ones come out just for the experience. I enjoyed the recent addition of the beach with the ogre settlements and cemetory, though i wish I could find which quest directs you to that area sinse I did come upon a couple of things like a great black fung us I couldn't do anything about and I'm guessing some npc has information but I don't want to go hunting through all the towns on Kordon to find it.