Re: Alter aeon complaint

@BryanP,
I'm still not exactly sure what quest you're referring to, though a few come to mind where monsters might be a bit on the dangerous side for that particular level.  There once was a time when the lich priest in the unholy temple seemed like a dangerous adversary to me, and then I tried it with a practically complete necro set and it died, as much as an undead thing can die, at any rate.  Those crazies in the tower east of the nurgling, nergling?  I don't remember the correct spelling, oh well, that swamp, marsh land thingy with the rather disgusting critters; the tower east of that area has set of mobs that can do a fair amount of damage to anything that isn't properly armored, which is why I'll always take a construct in there with saves galore, armor, and sanc to tank for me.  The tro village can be slightly difficult but I've gone through it solo too many times to count.  If you can think of the area, I'l l probably think of a way around it with my character.  No, I'm not bragging... I'm just as capable of dying as the next guy, and the one after that.  if you look a bit further back in the topics you'll read of some of my immense failures and how I simply laugh them off, but I still believe the keys are flexibility and balance.