Re: Alter aeon complaint

I get the feeling you would do this in all places. I remember playing RTR with someone  called "dentin the fucker" or something like that, and I'm quite sure it's you. That player blamed Dentin a lot, like dentin the spammer, I hate dentin, dentin is an idiot and so on. I see the reason why dentin silence you at this point, man. You spam a lot on Alter, even if you say you won't. Don't ya think I ever come across darren on Alter? I don't wanna say this, but I've seen many posts of yours on here, in almost every new topic about Alter that you think dentin will reply. What if Dentin gets annoyed  by that? I think it might be the main reason he keep your mouth shut in the game. Sorry if I say something wrong, and sorry if this offends someone around here