Re: Alter aeon complaint

Hmmm, I thought cold fire was basically just another damage spell? then again I've had to annoyingly learn it for the planer quest, so we'll see. I do largely use necro for utility spells though I like having fun with making undead and various minians can be helpful at absorbing a hit or two, I also use harvest teath and bloodsac a lot.

i actually wish Cleric had some sort of crafting type activities like brewing potions, making staffs and runes or the Necro's undead creation sinse i tend to enjoy those sorts of things.

Maybe the cleric could have the ability to forge holy armor and weapons by carrying out prayers to their god after battle or spending time shriving or consecrating food and drink so that it gave some sort of bennifit. Or maybe you could actually sacrifice things by slaying them with your holy weapon or spirit hammer to gain bennifits from your God. How about adding some relic items to the game which clerics could spot and collect in a re liquary, which would give some sort of bennifit from their god when full.

In general, it'd be nice if clerics had a bit more by way of religious observances which could pay off, though i realize looking at druid abilities this was part of the idea behind those, still I'd enjoy something else to play with while exploring, especially when having to revisit areas.