Re: Some Programming And Android Questions

Hi.
@Camlorn, well I guess I'll have to learn java. I've noticed it is similar to bgt in some ways but then I also found something called rfo basic do you know anything about that? It looks fairly easy but I'm thinking it might be too good to be true.
I use both android and iOs so I would like to write apps for both if I could. The one big problem that I have with iOs is that it is not free to put your apps on the appstore and I want my games to be free. I know google doesn't charge so I was focusing on that a little bit more than iOs.
Obviously the interface is different I've looked at example android apps and it is interesting how different it is. I'm used to writing a program that checks if the keyboard or mouse has been pressed but with touch screens you have to check if a certain part of the screen has been touched which is a little strange for me. I'll have to work on learning java for now.
@Manu, I know you wrote some a pps for simbeon. I've never used simbeon but how is writing games for that different than writing games for android?