Re: Some Programming And Android Questions

Ok, maybe iPhone is better in some points, but consider you used first an iPhone and this is the main reason for being its supporter. My Nexus 5 has all the buttons labelled, it is right, I had to install Firefox to have a better browser, but using Windows we are accustomed to install third party applications. Maybe my point of view is one of those who doesn't like to have everything in the OS, I like to choose.
Anyway, these things are not so important. The most important thing is that we have possibilities, some years ago we didn't think touch screen will be accessible.
Many people have also iPhone here in Romania, but this is because iPhone was accessible before Android, my first HTC with Android 2.3 was a mess.
Last month I used an iPhone for some days, but I didn’t get accustomed with it because I was accustomed with Android before. Everything is relative.
I hope Apple will make in future an IDE for Windows, I haven’t enough time to learn to use an OS X. I think is easier for me to learn Objective C than getting accustomed with other keystrokes, other philosophy of operating on a computer.
Best regards and I can say: see you soon on android. Soon means maybe 2 or 3 years. Just a joke, but no totally a joke.
smile