Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

October 28th, 2014

We are really proud to announce that we are soon going to release our new game: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena

It has all the cool stuff you’d want in a zombie game, but is quite unlike anything you’ve ever played before. Unless you played our last game Papa Sangre II, which was Metacritic’s iOS game of the year 2013 (and had Sean Bean doing voice over). We see it as the quicker, dirtier successor to Papa Sangre II. We’ve kept the horror and immersion, but chucked out almost everything else in favour of SPEED AND FURY so you can just pick up and play.

You are the Blind Warrior, trapped in Dr Bastard’s arenas, forced to fight off wave after wave of his zombies. As you progress you’ll need to master the Pistol, the Sawn-off Shotgun, the Hunting Rifle, the Machine Gun, the Bazooka, the Grenade Launcher and the Sonic Cannon, among others. If the zombies get too close you’ll have to resort to a range of melee weapons … a Wok, a Banjo, some Golf Clubs, a Cattle Prod and a Claymore. Reassuring?

It will be quite unlike any zombie game you’ve played before. The zombies and playing environment are all rendered in high fidelity binaural sound. There are no graphics to represent them. You can only hear them, which is why gameplay is so immersive. Because the sound is binaural (3D audio), using only ordinary headphones you actually hear the zombies in the world all around you, and you are situated right in the middle of the game. It’s like AR* for the EAR. Oculus thrift.

This game has no In App Purchase – everything you need to complete the game, is available within the game itself. How long will you survive? That is up to you and your aural shooting skills…

Did we mention that the evil Dr Bastard will do anything in his power to entertain its crowd, even if it means throwing you to the mercy of lurching zombies?

We are a few days away from release now.. your patience will be reward Blind Warrior.