Re: Accessible Board and Card Games!

Dark - the idea of putting a number on each and then having a document with the text is definitely preferable to trying to braille all the contents - good idea.  It'd still take a significant bit of time to type all of that text - you're talking dozens (maybe hundreds) of cards with a paragraph of flavor text, plus instructions.  But the good news is, once it's typed once, we can use that document forever...as opposed to having to braille for each copy.  Not to mention the bulk of braille cards that would entail.

Anyway, those are the sorts of details we'll try to arrange whenever someone places a custom order; we'll do our best to explain the different information that needs to be presented, and the ways in which we can present it, and figure out what suits the individual player's preferences.  For me, I have no need to have that information in an accessible form, because the way the game works is that one player draws the c ard and reads it to the table - and I'm fine with that.  But others may prefer to have access to 100% of the text, and that's fine too.