Re: Why do we have no propper exploration and colonization games?

Depends on what type, and weather its multiplayer. If you read the development room, i've put up a thread asking for testers for my new online space game, and in order to set up that took me about 4 days, 4 long grooling days. I think the ishue, at least on my end isn't so much the programming, its finding the time to sit down and write it, then code it, then debug it. Remember with coding, I can't just say, I want a colony with a gigantic spaceship. I need to think in my head how my interface is pland out. Before you even start a project, you need to carefully plan the ideas, and I think that's partly why no games have been done like that. I could try and do a colony type thing with my space game, but it will require lots of testing.