Re: My life of gaming: A closing chapter

Hi
Well bladestorm I have read a few of this threads posts.
And I understand.
I am not into the god thing that much, however I totally understand the addicting nature of the net.
Its why I don't use twitter much or even have a facebook.
Why I refuse to spend all day mucking on  the net and have reservations on cloud nets in general.
I did have a time during school where the game world was better, later just before university I was in a flat and I would play games, eat kfc and stay up all night.
But I guess I was lucky.
I don't mind playing games and fiddling with tech, but to be honest, I can't say I would spend my life playing them.
My family is supportive and such and I still have them.
I have a brother who trains me in a home gym and I train daily.
I did go through the addiction of the net but if this was a test of god then I must have past because that's not a big issue though I do like the compute r and have issues getting away from it.
I usually listen to audio, sounds mostly, playing games, well, 2-3 hours now but never days on end.
There was a time I did that but I don't anymore, also first hand I know what it is like, my brother did as you did but he has rsi and needs special mice and speech software in order to do his work right.
I can if I need to stay up all night but I have issues sleeping as it is and staying up all night has never been me.
I also bar the ocational cider and other spirits rum etc don't really drink unless I am away from home on holiday or something.
I hate beer.
A friend's brother had the same issue with drinking but manage to damage his liver so has to stop.
Saying that I never downloaded games all day, you either drop out and die or become like one of those big corperate guys that own facebook.
I still like games, but playing them all day not likely.
Right now I am working on the reality g aming deathmatch new beginning but I won't be doing that all day.
All my web and other exploits keep me busy.
You had it made for a bit but you eventually dropped out, so yeah you can't play games for ever.
I agree with dark to.
On the subject of religion  while I was born Christian and my parents were born in a muslam country, none of us practice it all that much.
Every day, I listen to the news about the various wars and terror issues.
While I know its a minority doing all this, its clear that while for not believing in god I may go to hell, at least I have a better chance to live without being killed by some terrorist or becoming one or something.
It seems that all the media wants to know about is terrorism, and religion caused that.
I know that this is not completely true but if god allows this to happen then I don't want a bar of it.
I will find my own way, if god finds me then that's fine.
I am open but I have had friends that are that way really serious, and living with them is interesting to say the least.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector