Re: My life of gaming: A closing chapter

Hello Patrick
I want to first start out by telling you how much your post means to me. I am a mormon, and have been my whole life. I was born into a great family, who are all believers in god who devote their time to him, as it should be. I too have been guilty, at times, of putting gaming over my religion and god, and I regret this very much. I am sure that god is very happy with your choice, and I want to tell you to never stop believing in him. He is the center of our life. Without him, we would not be able to have eternal life, and live with him again, if we keep his commandments. It is because he cared about us that he sent his son down to this earth to suffer and die on the cross for all of our sins. Some people ask me, how can you live with your blindness? I would tell them, because god made me that way, and he has a purpose for me on this earth. I believe, and always will, that there is a reason I was made the way I was.
Thank you for your heartfelt post, and I wish you the best wishes in your life. If you have any questions about the mormon religion, please feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer any questions. This doesn't just go to bladestorm, it goes to anywaone. I encourage everyone to have a strong, firm belief in god. He is our creator. Jesus is our savior, and he was sent here to atone for our sins. That means so much to me. Jesus could have turned back at the last moment, and simply said, I am not going to do this anymore. I am not going to go through suffering. But he did not. It is because he loves us that he endured great pain beyond what any of us have felt, and this is dear to my heart.
Thank you for reading, and I wish you the best in life.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector