Re: I need help updating to the latest preview build of Windows 10

@chris, you do have to be eighteen. As for your Microsoft account requiring payment information, I can't help you with that. The busy progress indicators are Microsoft's new way of saying, "Hey! See this? I'm busy!" NVDA is unable, for that reason, to determine a progress number from zero to one hundred. You won't know that its even downloading until its finished.