Re: I need help updating to the latest preview build of Windows 10

Hi.

Thanks for the previous post. I am now updated but cannot figure out how to enable Microsoft Mark Mobile. How do I get this voice to work? I got Eva to work thanks to the registry hack that was posted in an article linked to in the jaws 16 topic. If someone can help me enable Microsoft Mark, that would be great!