Re: I need help updating to the latest preview build of Windows 10

There really isn't any way. Windows is very picky on where it goes on your drive. You will need to either upgrade, format your drive and perform a clean install, or cancel the installation. The only way you will be able to install it seperately is to use a different partition and shrink your old one so that windows 10 has enough space, but unless you have a 2 TB or more HDD/SSD, I do not recommend it, as windows will come after you for it.