Re: My costumed vigilante's hero card

A few things. Speaking of Agents Of Shield, I'd like to see such shows as Smallville, Gotham, and Arrow. Also, Tward, did you find a way of getting accessible comics? And also, Dark, Superman doesn't really get a speech from anyone. Sure, he talks to a priest about whether or not to turn himself in, but other than that, he takes it upon himself to defend humanity and everything it stands for. Same with such people as Green Lantern and Wonder Woman. I've only seen Batman get advice from Alfred, Stark is just a drunk in my opinion, and, if I remember right, Bruce Banner doesn't really have anyone. The X-Men never really got speeches, just counseling by Professor X. So, I'll have to say I disagree with the whole man up speech thing. And not all heroes triumph. In Justice League: Doom, which I have yet to watch, I am told Doomsday kills Superman. If that's triumph, someone kill me now! Lol. But seriously, it just depends what you watch. If you watch, say, the old Superman movies and other Hollywood films, yeah, your gonna get a lot of the plot contributors reused, you'll never get passed that. Like Saw, for example. Every movie seems the same to me, from what I heard. Jigsaw captures someone, Jigsaw put someone in horrible trap, person basically kills themselves to save themselves, repeat. But, if you can sit back for any movie other than Saw and just let yourself become immersed in it, the movie is amazing. Why do you think The Hobbit did so well? Just my thoughts.