just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

Ahoy all
I know I haven't posted in a while. But the forum acting a bit crazy as in not remembering to login automaticly and my internet provider decideing to have a flud of incompetent staff that were not able to fix the internet issues that I was experiencing for a few days has contributed to it in one way or the other, but I digress

A few days ago, I got a plezent surprise in form of an iphone6 plus. If I had time to decide between Iphone6 and the plus, I suppose I could have chosen a 6 instead of a 6plus, but ey, while its a bit  larger than any other phone I've had or used before, its battery is good, and the bigger screen actually helps in writeing faster.
On the other hand, something unexpected at least I did not expect it on  a device I was having to pay a arm and a leg for :d the speaker is kinda meh. Its louder, which is a good thing,believe me the speaker on the iphone5 was so quiet I suppose that's the wrong word to use here, th at you couldn't here someone calling you if the phone was on the other end of the room you were sitting in. However the good in those speakers was they didn't distort or crackle at full volume no matter what song was on, or if vo was at 100 percent volume.
This though, tends to do that if VO is above 70, hell even at 70 65 percent volume it does show signs of distortion and sort of a crackle. I haven't actually tried many songs on its speaker besides a few, so couldn't say,but to a certain extent it happens there, too.
The biggest pain in the arse and a cause of worry has been the camera lense that protrudes a bit, and I have been trying to get a case that is not bulcky and is able to get rid of that lense getting scraped or damage which is likely to happen without one, and the search has proved to be fruitless so far. all the stores I have visited either have extremely thin cases, which don't help at all in the way I want them to, or those bulcky cases which make the phone look like  a armored monster.
The touch ID is kind of nice , specially sinse I upgraded from a 5 which obviously didn't have it and is fun to play around with and makes thhings a bit eazyer when buying apps from the appstore, although it doesn't seem to work sometimes when I've tried it with a whet finger I suppose that isn't a good idea to do it again,either. tongue
Anyway, these are my thoughts after I've used it for a few days, I don't think its even been a week yet.
any suggestions for a good case? tips any apps to try out on ios8 or extentions would be awesome.
plus, I wouldn't mind hereing on what your thoughts on the 6plus are, even if you don't own it or do.
P.S. A happy new-year to everyone!
grryf