Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

Hi,
@Deng, Thank you mate for searching for the case. it does look right to me, however if I could've gotten it at a store where I could touch the dam thing and see If I really like it or not,but that seems very unlikely. A few of the stores that  I have visited don't seem to have it, although its available online which is a good thing, at least.

@dark, I suspect its something at my end as well, either the antivirus that I'm using or IE being its usual pain in the arse.

If I were you, and didn't really need or have a use for all the features that were introduced in ios8, I wouldn't upgrade, least not on a iphone5. The only reason I considered upgradeing my phone from a 5 to a 6 plus was ios8 being a tad slower on a 5 and sometimes, it would shut up for a few seconds and be not as smooth as it was on ios7. but then again as I said, this iphone6 pluswas a sudden surprise and I don't know  If without having used it I would have bought it at all or a 6, or just kept on with my 5 til next year.

The only thing worth consideration is its better camera and the touch ID and a faster processer as compared to 5,but than again if you stick at ios7, you shouldn't even feel the need for one
The bigger screen is certainly one of the biggest advantages, and with apple of course, this doesn't feel that heavy as you would expect  a phone this large to be.
Siri gos through improvements in each successive ios versions, and in 8 it has gotten a few new features,although its not device specific, obviously. This reminds me I actually need to play around with siri more as I haven't really done so in ios8,and the poor thing must feel abit neglected wink
When it comes to hardware, I don't think there's anything new at all,besides a exceloromitor of which there are 2 now, to provide bette r precision, or at least this is what I remember fron the launch keynote.
I would have liked to go for protection as well, but the thing with most of these cases are they are a bit overkill, and a bit too bulky for my tastes.
They are also a bit too much of a pain to get out of a pocket, and sinse that is where I keep my phone at....
Perhaps I could stand its bulkiness if I could throw my phone out of a airplain without worrying big_smile although how I would accomplish such a feet is something to think about. big_smile
Jokes aside, I actually haven't dropped my 5 even once (touch wood) sinse the last 2 years that I have been using it, and I'm slightly careful with these phones anyway,considering what a fall has been known to do.
I bought a otterbox for my 5, just for protection, and I didn't really mind its bulkiness as much as the trouble it gave me when trying to get it out of my pockets. so I removed the case and its collecting dust somewhere  around here. big_smile

grryf