Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

Hello there Deng.

Thank you for providing a few suggestions.
I do think I did say a bit about the kind of case  I was looking for,but than again I have this habit of rambleing so may have missed it or written it in such a way that it may get missed eazyly.
The case I would prefer having should be good enough to protect the lense, and not bulcky. Those 2 are the main requirements However if it should happen to be eazy on the hands as it were. lol
Meaning feels nice to hold etc, that'd be awesome as well.
Out of all the cases you described the one that interests me the most is the last case the one you can't remember the name to. big_smile
The way you described  it, it sounds just like the case I'm looking for,although If the case wasn't plastic it would have been a bonus

I haven't used many cases honestly, as I am not a fan of cases generally. the only reason I'm considering a case for this one Is because of the camera lense. the only otterbox case I've ever used was for my iphone5 unfortunately can't  remember its variant,but I didn't like it so much. It was not only bulcky,but also it would require a bit too much force to get it out of my jeans pockets.
grryf