Re: awful accessibility-breaking lollipop update

@Victorious
I don’t think that is a problem which is present in all devices running lollipop. I will have to ask my friend for this which has a nexus 5 device.
As I said in my previous posts, a factory reset will resolve more than 99% of your problems. At least those regarding software issues.
So, if you have important data, back them up, and you are ready to go on with a factory reset.
Another option would be to clear the data and cash of the app.
This can be done easily by going to settings>general>application manager, swipe two times left untill you find all apps and then clear the cash and data. In this case, being the TTS, which is under use while you are clearing the cash and data, ask for some sited help, and turn off talk back then do what I explained above.