Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi.
@Dark, I've talked to danny about having aliens in the game before and he doesn't want that because the death match series is loosely based on the dead space games which are about humans in deep space and do not contain any aliens unless you count the monsters in the game. Lol that's a good idea about data cores that would be cool and it would be an awesome tribute to donaldson. Now that you mentioned it I'll have to reread the series.
@Danny, I had something weird happen to me the other day. I was trying to get on death match it said it was connecting and then norton came up and said that this program was restricted from using the internet. I tried connecting several times and got the same result that same stupid firewall warning. Anyway to stop this it says to go to norton and into settings. I open norton and I can't find settings because jaws and nvda don't read the norton screen properly. Plus the screen on my laptop is broken so I c ouldn't get sighted assistance if I wanted to. I know this isn't a bug in dmnb but do you have any idea on how to fix this? I want to play asap lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector