Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hey all,
I come to inform you that Danny is finally taking the break he deserves. While he does, he has agreed to let me be admin, and as a result I feel the need to post this since some of you might have clouded judgements because I joke around and don't get along with pilot72 very well when I was a regular player. So, here it is.

1. I will not joke like that any more. Of course I'll still have laughs, but none of my previous jokes will be there, the ones that made folks mad.
2. I will help in any way I can. I want people to get on death match and see friendly admins, and have fun, and not get stuck.
3. I will get along with players and staff alike. If I feel something bad is happening and I can't control it by meer asking, I'll invite another admin in. However, I'll ask a few times before I do that.
4. I will not be on a whole lot. I have school, and family, and other computer things, but I'll be on often as I can.
5. I want you to enjoy death match, and I want Danny to feel like his game is safe and he can trust the hands he placed it in. I will answer your questions, (don't spam with them though), and assist you in any way that is needed, once I get a hang of the admin interface big_smile.
6. I'll be building some stuff. It's not all I will do, but I will build. How does any one like the idea of a star bucks, on Bacuan 5? smile smile
7. I won't exploit. I'll continue to crack, probe, fight if necessary, and mine to get my credits like every one else. I want a striker soooooo bad, but I will work for it.

Is this good enough for you all?
I look forward to being your admin! I hope we can have a lot of fun together, and make some good old space memories! This, is totally going in my black box.
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin roberts via Audiogames-reflector