Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

Plus I don't think rooms are going to be only one square in size. The difference is that when there is an enemy or an item in a room, you'll notice it right away, so you won't have to make sure you manually walked into every single corner of the room just to be absolutely certain you didn't miss anything, etc.
This way, you will still be able to do that if you so wish but at the same time you'll get everything of interest that's in the room at one glance, which seems both more convenient and logical to me.
At least this is how I understand what Jason has said so far.

Dark, I may be wrong here but I believe that you have to buy a commercial licence to use the MP3 format in a commercial product, and include their licence agreement in your product if you want to be 100% legally clear. Things didn't use to be that way but they have been so since a few years back. So if Jason in deed decides not to support the MP3 format, this would be the reason, I think. As I said, though, it's entirely possible that I misinterpreted the information I have gathered on this topic.

Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector