Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

Hi.

I think, the more you give your characters food, the faster they heel, although i could be wrong about that.

As for games being only $10 I am only going off of what I heard. I know there are more expensive games out there, I'd not pay $60 for a game though, no matter how good it it is. That to me, is just to much.

I understand that the demo is unlimited, apart from 2 areas, that voice actors and coders need to be payed and so on, perhaps I should have waited, in fact I will do that from now on to see if others buy games and what they think.

I mean, it's a good game but does get boring after a while of doing the same things.

How would I improve it? I don't really know, perhaps add more party members to your team, so that you can take 6, or maybe commands to make all of your team follow you, and other things like that, or a collect money command. So you'd do the killing and your party would do the collecting.

Another thing which I think would be nice, is a story mode. OH and a way to split food equally between all party members.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector